Picking a winner for the Big Game can create a divide among friends, so we pulled together this easy dessert recipe that’s so delicious it’ll bring everyone back together! The best part? It’s hand-held so you can eat with one hand and fist-pump during the final touchdown with the other.
We’re throwing it alllll the way back to summer pool days and make-your-own-sundaes at birthday parties with these Chocolate Shell Ice Cream Bars. Was it not the most magical thing when the chocolate shell would turn from syrup to crunchy coating in a matter of seconds?
Keep that fun vibe going throughout your Big Game party by serving Chocolate Shell Ice Cream Bars. Fun for them–OMG it’s a cute football ice cream! And fun for you–done prepping for the party in minutes.
Read on for this festive, three-ingredient Chocolate Shell Ice Cream Bars recipe!
2 cups chocolate chips
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream Bars, flavor of your choice
1. Melt chocolate in microwave until smooth and creamy.
2. Dip ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream Bar into melted chocolate until completely covered.
3. Let freeze 1 hour to harden into chocolate shell.
4. Melt white chocolate until smooth and creamy.
5. Use toothpick to decorate ice cream bar as a football.
6. Let freeze an additional 30 minutes.